Saturday, September 03, 2011

Transatlanticism

Hey everyone! Quick update to let you know that I made it to Edinburgh safe and sound! Stopping in NYC for two days was intense but definitely worth it. Now I am so glad to be settling in and adjusting to this insane time difference. Mom and Ralph have been so helpful...I don't think I could do this without them. As soon as I get the chance, I will add some photos of my flat and the city.

For now, here are some shots of NYC...










Famous black and white cookie from Sex and the City...thanks Mom!


Here is the first picture I took in Edinburgh...food!!! A lovely Scottish broth. Delicious (:


























Miss you all so much!

Katie xx

Transatlanticism - DCFC

1 comment:

  1. Is is the second sex and the city that the black and white cookie makes its appearance haha.

    ReplyDelete